Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Röhr Group

l7cHzOM.png

R Ö H RㅤG R O U P
P R I V A T EㅤE Q U I T Yㅤ&ㅤF I N A N C I A LㅤS E R V I C E S

m1vY0n6.png

O U TㅤO FㅤC H A R A C T E R

• IMAGE SOURCE: VectorStock (x)
  • CANON LINK:ㅤN/A
  • PRIMARY SOURCE: FIORA (x)

m1vY0n6.png

W H OㅤW EㅤA R E

• CORPORATION NAME:ㅤRöhr Group
  • CORPORATE EXECUTIVE OFFICER:ㅤIliana Röhr (x)
  • STAFF COUNT:ㅤ10 - 49
  • HEADQUARTERS:ㅤFiora Centre; 02-774 Financial Quarter (D2) (Temporary)
  • PARENT COMPANY:ㅤMoonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. (x)
  • DIVISIONS & INDUSTRIES:
    • RÖHR GROUP:Private Equity (Investment) Fund Management
    • RÖHR FINANCIAL SERVICES:Asset Management & Investment Banking

m1vY0n6.png

D E S C R I P T I O N

Röhr Group, often nicknamed simply as 'RÖHR,' is a small-sized intergalactic investment firm that primarily focuses on managing its private equity (investment) fund, with a particular focus on venture (new & startup) capital & growth (existing) capital in any and all industries around the galaxy. Secondarily, the firm offers advisory services to both corporations and individuals, offering services in both asset management and investment banking to those who enlist the firms services.

Currently, the business is a subsidiary of Moonveil Inc, a large umbrella corporation based in the Core Systems; And as a result of this pairing, RÖHR has a considerable amount of income at its disposal and a considerable amount of opportunities available for investment and expansion. Though efforts are being made to raise enough capital to try and buy-off RÖHR from its parent company, in an effort to free the organization from the oversight of the umbrella corporation and its board.

Though currently, as part of the partnership with Moonveil Inc, the organization has access to a highly skilled labor market, of which the organization recruits from and allows RÖHR to lean into its quality over quantity ethos. The majority of the organization's revenue comes from investments in a wide variety of companies, where business is good and the return on investment is high. From medical to armament companies, security providers to logistic service providers, the organization's primary goal is to widen its portfolio and to chase profit wherever it can.

Unbeknownst to all, and under its many layers, lies a corporation with heavy criminal ties. What it can't achieve through guile or negotiations, it will try to achieve through coercion and, in extreme circumstances, violence- a perk of the corporations ties to the criminal underworld. Currently, it has its eyes set on the newly forming Confederacy based in Rothana, the Wild Space region; A place where Ms. Röhr has managed to worm her way into the Corporate Council of the Confederacy using her ties to Moonveil, and a place where the freshly minted markets are underregulated and are perfect for criminal activities.

hMFeqNB.png

A R E AㅤO FㅤO P E R A T I O N S

PRIVATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Investment, put simply, forms the core of the Röhr Group's activities and revenue. Sharing a Private Equity Fund with its parent company, Moonveil, who acts as a partner, the group locates both new and existing organizations and negotiates their way into private investment opportunities. Primarily, the Group focuses on two types of investments: 'Venture Capital', investment into new or emerging companies where projected profit is high; And 'Growth Capital', investment into existing companies who are looking to expand, restructure or acquire new companies.

INVESTMENT BANKING

Investment banking, while a small part of the corporation, is an area that helps corporations, governments, and other entities raise capital and manage financial transactions. Röhr Group assists with services facilitating mergers and acquisitions, and providing financial advisory services. Subsequently, the group operates much like real estate agents except selling investment opportunities instead, helping companies access funds for growth and expansion while offering investment opportunities to individuals and institutions.

ASSET MANAGEMENT

In conjunction with its own investment fund and its investment banking division, Röhr Group offers asset management services to both individuals and corporations. The group offers its expertise in the practice of buying, selling, and managing investments, all for the sole purpose of increasing wealth over time- both for the client and the group itself, where it takes its fee for its services.

hMFeqNB.png

P U B L I CㅤO P I N I O N

As a new organization, Röhr Group is relatively unknown on the intergalactic markets and financial sector. The majority of its clients come through referral from its parent company, Moonveil Inc., or through arrangements formed at conferences and gatherings. For those in-the-know, however, RÖHR has garnered a reputation of being a 'Premium Service,' particularly to those in business with the organization; A benefit of the organizations access to a highly skilled labor market, its criminal ties, and its ethos for quality over quantity.

hMFeqNB.png

S T R U C T U R E

As a small organization, Röhr Group is simply managed by its Chief Executive Officer, Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr , who signs off on all transactions taken or overseen by the company. However, between the three areas of operations overseen by the company, Iliana oversees the Private Investment Fund, while managers are assigned to the Financial Service functions. Simple yet functional, it works.

hMFeqNB.png

I N V E S T M E N T S

AWAITING INVESTMENTS
Nothing here yet!

m1vY0n6.png

H I S T O R Y

Time passed by and Ily' felt a need to do something more. Starting from humble beginnings, helping to manage The Star Lounge on Coruscant, to rebuilding an entire villa with an accompanying vineyard at Castello Matrisca on Epica, Ily' felt like her talents were growing and could be put to better use with the help of her criminal benefactor, 'The Family.'

While not sworn in as a member of the criminal organization, Ily' acted as the Consigliera, an advisor, to the boss of the organisation, 'The Donna.' With friends in high places, The Röhr Group was founded as a subsidiary of Moonveil Inc., the legal front of the long-standing criminal organization, and existed as both a way to build revenue and launder money as needed, and thus granted Ily' with unparalleled access to both finances and muscle alike, as she found herself commanding not only her newfound organization, but a small group of criminal enforcers who existed solely to do her dirty work on behalf of 'The Family.'

hMFeqNB.png

R A T I O N A L E

The Röhr Group was created by Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr as a way to provide passive income to fund her endeavors and act as a springboard for Ily's corporate career. Currently, the purpose of the organization is to help introduce Iliana to the corporate-political scene of The Confederacy (x).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom