Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Rebel Yell

Sup.

I'm looking to reconnect with some old Rebel Alliance types. Y'know, guerrilla fighters, renegades, fighter pilots, and even criminal low-lives.

Let's grab a drink and swap old war stories. Maybe rekindle a friendship. Maybe go on a heart pounding adventure that abides by the Rule of Cool™.

If you're a do-gooder misfit, hit me up. If you're not, you can still hit me up (results may vary).

xoxo

Last edited:
Let's grab a drink and swap old war stories. Maybe rekindle a friendship. Maybe go on a heart pounding adventure that abides by the Rule of Cool™.

24ae51a74dc129549d1c2b69b6415c1f.jpg

If you’re after my bigness you’ll have to buy me a fruity drink first. Yee Yee!

Lok Jorunn Lok Jorunn
The fruity ones are the best anyways. Not that I would know.

Can't believe I got the Delila Castillon in here. Yeah, we did just become best friends. I've already went ahead and picked out a theme song for us.

Let's cut a rug. A little jaunt that's supposed to be a milk run- but we both know how those always turn out to be.

DID SOMEONE SAY

LOW LIVES?
Yeah. Those who get into a little tomfoolery.

Too young to be old, but might be I could get stuck into this... long as those 'low-lifes' ain't too low, else we got problems.
Say it ain't so, sister. We're renegades.. with principles! Tag along, young blood, things are always easier with a wingman.

Sup.

I'm looking to reconnect with some old Rebel Alliance types. Y'know, guerrilla fighters, renegades, fighter pilots, and even criminal low-lives.

If you're a do-gooder misfit, hit me up. If you're not, you can still hit me up (results may vary).

xoxo
The Tingel Arm Coalition is probably your best bet rn on the board. Still a minor faction at the moment, but they have the activity to be a big faction in the near future.

The Tingel Arm Coalition is probably your best bet rn on the board. Still a minor faction at the moment, but they have the activity to be a big faction in the near future.
Nice of ya to offer but I'm really looking for some 1x1 or small group type stuff. Just a bit of shenanigans with writers and characters I don't normally interact with. Thank you though! :)

That's what I like to hear! Let's all get into some good ol' hijinks, then.
Slide in my DMs and we'll get something cookin'. Or find me on discord as lazarus.exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom