Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Activity - 1 Week

Connor Harrison

C
Hi all! Not a TOTAL LOA but more reduced activity. I'm slightly crippled for the week as my laptop fan broke today and its in repair. Won't be back for a week so I'll only be posting on form 9hrs a day at work unless I get a spare laptop in the meantime.

Grr.

I'm struggling here to use my phone and getting frustrated already so I can't spend frustrating minutes making posts that will be lacking usual quality or formatting or witty gifs etc.

I'm really sorry but as I say I WILL be active at work for now. Sorry for all this will affect for speedy posts.
:)

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Sorry to hear that, dude! I had a laptop that got completely fried from within, motherboard and everything, and repairing it would've cost me more than the price I purchased it for. <_<

That was two laptops ago. :p

Don't worry about the skirmish, I'll take the lead on that one. You just jump in whenever you're able to, bud. :)

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Should be back to form by next weekend! :)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Thank you my friend - I'll be here as much as possible during the day and as best I can at night with a temp laptop. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom