Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Activity

Adulting is expensive.

I've been on the fence about becoming more active recently but then a few unexpected expenses popped up and made my decision for me. I'm getting second job which isn't going to leave me time to RP much before my classes start up again in the fall.

I'll be peeking in during the week at my desk job, but I will be a very slow poster and I'm dropping several of my alts for the time being.

[member="Lan Porgata"] and the IGBC will be tended Monday through Friday 8-5pm EST.
(IGBC stuff actually helps me practice my accounting/corporate finance classwork so I'm keeping that up as Star Wars finance issues are far more interesting than the word problems in my textbooks.)

[member="Kira Corsai"] / [member="Sinistra"] / [member="Rayliav'enci"] / Malia will be experiencing reduced activity. I'll be posting to currently open threads with them but may not add anymore until these finish.

This affects:
[member="Kairon Rees"]
[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]
[member="Darth Carach"] and the Triumvirate (I posted Kira in that dom, and may not get an opportunity to do much with it.)
[member="Sheila"]
[member="Taiden Keth"]
[member="Arisa Yune"]
[member="Isley Verd"]
[member="Ebon"]
[member="Charzon Loulan"]

[member="Malia Afredane"]

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom