Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Activity

I'll be taking a few days to myself.

Some of you may remember my Sappy Doge Bloge. Sadly, as of about an hour ago, we had to put my best friend Sophie to sleep. At 14.5 years old she had a long and beautiful life, but I already miss her more than I can describe.

Escaping in to writing may be something that I try some time in the next few days but for at least today, I'm just going to binge watch Netflix and sleep.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Jude Falkrowe"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Louise"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]

hJ2jf3r.jpg

[member="Matsu Xiangu"], Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. Just do you, and sleep is the best therapy when in mourning, at least I think so.

Wishing you and Sophie the best of luck for future endeavors.

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Matsu Xiangu"] <3 You take care. A beautiful friendship indeed - take all the time you need and do whatever the heck you need to do.

Vosh Mozh

V
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

I don't know you too well, but what I do know is the feeling of losing a life-long friend of a pupper. I hope you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom