Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced posting

The situation that has caused my posting to be reduced to a minimum has been going on for a little while now, but I supposed it would be good to inform anyone who may not know yet about it. Without going into too much detail, an issue that has plagued the family for a long time now really went down the deep end and I am unwillingly being pulled down with it. With the workload uni stacks onto it, I am mentally at my wit's end, and with some bad luck it may be a long while before things get better. My mental fatigue simply leaves me unable to properly get posts out, although I am not going to stop posting altogether. Hopefully.

Affected people (In particular): [member="Faceless"] | [member="Ignis Imura"] | [member="Minna"] | [member="Melanah Madine"] | Everyone in the thread Clear Air

TL;DR: Please bear with me while I try to keep my chit together. Thanks in advance.

Vereshin

V
I'm sorry to hear that Kaalia, don't worry about my rank tags if you need a break. I hope things work out for you soon.

[member="Kaalia Pavanos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom