Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relic

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Ix5BsY9.jpg

Relic with his Lightsaber

image_zps66d47dd9.jpg

Relic in his robes​
NAME: Relic
FACTION: Silver Jedi Order
SPECIES: Human (Telosian)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 175 lbs...
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Caucasian with an olive complexion
FORCE SENSITIVE: Force Sensitive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Force Sensitive

+ Lightsaber Duelist

+ Confident Leader

+ Balanced

+ Open Minded

+ Holds to his convictions

+ Exceptional pilot

+/- Strong Empath

+/- Very Outgoing

+/- Forms emotional attachments easily

- Acknowledges grey, but rarely sees it as he believes in right and wrong

- Impatient

- Stubborn

APPEARANCE:
Relic is in all black. His mask covers. His facial features features from the eyes downward.

BIOGRAPHY:
Relic is simply a personna, a Silver Shadow known only to those of the highest authority. When he is not serving the shadows, he is seen in his various other capacities among the Silver Jedi Order. He is quiet, rarely speaks, and when he does it is always telepathically. Relic is careful to guard his identity, especially from those whom he is closest to outside of his mask.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Sarge Potteiger"] this is a personna for an existing knight on this board. Just an alt for when he is in this personna. If you would like me to PM the link then I can.

Greetings, Relic. I am Ilanthria. Should you require guidance, comfort, or a friendly conversation, do not be afraid to ask me. *smiles warmly*
[member="Relic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom