Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning.... Again.... Hopefully....

First I'd like to apologize for my absence to those who have been waiting for me to post; mainly those involved in the Primeval Crusades.

I had a terrible month during April (starting right after my birthday) and things just kept rolling down hill. While I was attempting to get posts done last week, I was hit with another cold (following up from the food poisoning last month); which took me out of action again.

Now though it looks like things are starting to level out (new relationship though will be pulling my attention away for a bit as well).

Hopefully I should be able to get some posts in either tomorrow night or at the latest on Monday.

Thank you for your understanding.

Its nice to see that there is a little light at the end and things are starting to get better (also had to deal with some depression in the last few weeks; though I'm starting to recover from that as well).

Again, thank you for your understanding and patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom