Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to China

I’ve been home for a couple months (actually much longer than I intended, damn visas), but will soon be returning to China where I live and work. I'm expecting to fly on Thursday. I am going back to a new job and a new apartment, which I’ve mentioned to a few folk already, so there is the possibility I will a: need time to adjust to the new pace and schedule, and b: potentially have to set up a new internet connection at my new place, if one is not already provided (doubtful).

So this is just a heads up to those I am in threads with. I may either be very, very slow for a few weeks, or not on at all. I’ll keep those I’m in threads with in the loop over Discord/here. I’m sorry in advance for the expected delays.

Those affected:
Auron: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] / Dragon School fam, [member="Anora Vahn"], [member="Arisa Yune"], [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] / Jedi kinsmen

Magdalene: [member="Evoros"] (I’m so sorry I have taken forever to even post in the first place!)

If I can post in the SJO invasion before I leave, I will do my best.
-Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom