Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning To That I Once Enjoyed

I was once part of this site and thought only briefly, I truly enjoyed writing here and reading everything that was written. It has been a long time in the works for me to be able to once again pick up the proverbial pen to write once more. My muse has returned and since I have gone through a lot of changes since I was on last, I would like to give my roleplaying muscles a workout. I doubt anyone remembers me and what I had written, but I do hope that for the time that I will be on here we shall weave remarkable tales.

I look forward to seeing what we can write together and see if this old dog still has some teeth left in him.

As I look at my old threads, I can only shake my head and smile. Idealistic and naïve at the time. And then I was hospitalized for a long time. -Chuckles- Well, I am alive and now working on restoring everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom