Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rima

24e2dyq.jpg

125nkw4.jpg

t0tevm.jpg

Credit goes to artist of : http://digital-art-gallery.com/
NAME: Rima
FACTION:
SPECIES: Morganian
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 1.09728 Meters or 3.6 Feet
WEIGHT: 40
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blond when not around humanoids, White when not around animals
SKIN: Bright Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS
  • Beast Control - Ability to befriend any animal with the touch of her hands has to due with her force sensitively.
  • Fast - Capable of running fast.

WEAKNESSES
  • Fragile
  • Small
  • Has lost the ability to talk can only say the word Rima in various tones.

APPEARANCE:
She is a small little thing. Her hair was noted to turn blondish when around other humanoids for elongated periods of times. And when not around any humanoids would remain the color of pure white. Her eyes where a deep blue probability due to the fact the planet had force sensitive crystal deposits which underground rivers ran though before coming to the surface.

BIOGRAPHY:
She was born abroad from her homeworld on a spaceship. When she was only a small infant of barely 3 years her ship crashed on a distant world and both her parents where killed. Upon being helpless in the wreckage her connection to the force would bring various animals to her side to raise her. So from then on she has lived on the planet by herself with no contact from any other humanoid species.

SHIP:
Whats that?

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Can I have this one? @Dredge All my other kids have grown up, and they refuse to reproduce. I need a small one.
@[member="Rima"] (She's like a human pickachu. Love it. xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom