Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie

Rookie

R
Name:James Kal (nickname)- Rookie
Hair color:black
Species:Human
Faction: None
Sex:male
Height : Six Feet
Weight: 200 lbs.
Eyes: grey
Hair: crew cut
Skin: tan
Force Sensitive: N/A
Strengths
+ Great Shot: Rookie Is a very good shot.

+ Things That Go Boom: Rookie loves Explosives like he loves to say Burning bridges takes too long, lets blow it up.

+/-Take The Stealthy Way Out: James likes to take the stealthy way out of things.

-Untrustworthy: he'd kill off anyone he hates.

-Working Man: gets clouded by his job so much that he loses sight of friendship.

Bio: Nar Shaddaa a crimal planet, that was where Rookie was born.
He loved to go with his brother and mug different people there. One day his brother wanted to set fire to a bridge, but Rookie had a better idea, he wanted to blow it up. They blew it up but forgot one major thing, they forgot their parents were on that bridge, they died in the explosion. Rookie and his brother split up and vowed to meet again, he left Nar Shaddaa for a life of theft and smuggling.
Ship:none
Bountys:none

Rookie

R
Well sir your out of luck right now ill have it before tomorrow its Sunday right now so by mon dont worry I will get it in!

Dex Drakkel

D
How come most of the soldiers use Clone armor as there avatar?
@Rookie @ST LCPL Radon

Dex Drakkel

D
You do know a simple solution to being bored is to roleplay,
at least I have heard that is a good way to waste time on here

Rookie

R
Hehe what a newsflash I mean im board because there is no good open rp's for a solider hehe

Dex Drakkel

D
Start an open thread then, if you start it and it's based somewhere where my character can realistically be, then I will join it to roleplay with you :) [member="Rookie"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom