Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Rougarou

Status
Not open for further replies.
images.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Rougarou
  • Designation: Non-sentient
  • Origins: Yurb
  • Average Lifespan: 11 years
  • Estimated Population: Planetary
  • Description: An odd species of herbivore from Yurb, rougarous are a not so intelligent, big headed creature that serves as prey for the Yurb's carnivores. They possess white fur, and lack a snout, instead having a forehead extends to be parallel with the rougarou's nose. The creatures also have an underbite, and ears that appear rolled.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type I
  • Average Height of Adults: 0.96 m
  • Average Length of Adults: 1.2 m
  • Skin color: Pale
  • Hair color: White
  • Distinctions: Blocky head, hooves, rolled ears, underbite, no snout, goat eyes (I have no other way to explain this.)
  • Races: None
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Sensitive
Strengths:
  • Herding.
  • Kicking.
Weaknesses:
  • Dumb as a pile of poodoo.
  • No real defenses other than numbers.
CULTURE
  • Diet: Herbivore
  • Communication: Bleats
  • Technology level: None
  • Religion/Beliefs: None
  • General behavior: They herd, eat, bleat at each other, and not much else.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The honestly isn't much to say about Rougarou. These creatures are the primary prey of Yurb's apex predator, the Razor-Tail Tiger. While other planets may have used such a species for food, Yurb's Lervon population had no need to eat them, and thus the creatures have remained wild. They are used by poachers to lure Razor-Tail's out however.

[member="Argos Xalen"]

Greetings! These are very, very interesting! There is just one thing I would recommend. (PS - Have you seen the young versions of these? Aww!)

The main picture seems to accidentally showcase "assets" that we should likely crop out. Is there another image you might want to swap it with, or, if you'd like I can crop it down for you.

Just let me now with a tag when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom