Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryn'Dhal's return to Voss

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/77211-the-path-to-well-being-ssc-pm-for-invite/#entry1139880

If anyone who has had any significant interactions with Ryn wishes to participate, feel free to toss me a pm, or make your request here! I'm hoping to not over-load the thread, but want to try to get some really good personal growth with the poor padawan.

I do have a couple characters in mind I'd like to see join it, but I refrain from asking for fear of making them feel guilted into coming, or feeling like they've got to -force- the rp.

So, again, only fire me a message if you 1) really wanna be a part of this, and 2) really believe you'll make a good impact on the thread!

(Please forgive me if any of the above came across pretentious or anything. Exhausted, overnight shift, and heading to sleep. Got a 12 hour shift tonight in less than 8 hours. X.x;;; )

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Well I am already there Puss. ;)

b4128107.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom