Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Sardon i20 Series Combat Airspeeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set.

S
leif-heanzo-toe-final-design-hoverbike-concept-v7.jpg

|| OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ||
  • Intent: A combat speeder/crowd control vehicle to oppose delinquents and protestors and fight in small skirmishes
  • Image Source: Leif Heanzo
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
|| PRODUCTION INFORMATION ||
|| TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ||
  • Classification: Combat Airspeeder
  • Role: Infantry Fighting Vehicle, Crowd Control Vehicle
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Armaments: Low
  • Defenses: Average
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Passenger Capacity: 1
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Small
|| SPECIAL FEATURES ||
|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Easily transportable: Sardon i20 Combat Airspeeder is very light in weight and very compact in size, making it cheaper and easier to transport between planets.
  • Urban combat: Sardon i20 Combat Airspeeder has a very compact build and is both fast and agile, makes it perfect to come in, mow down criminals, protestors, and small infantry squad, and go out in urban setting.
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • Neural trauma: Sardon i20 Combat Airspeeder is controlled using, Neuromachine interface, which connects the user's neural system directly to the vehicle's controlling system. This has a mountain of drawbacks such as sensation overload, neural trauma, and even neural failure.
  • Not built to sustain: Sardon i20 Combat Airspeeder is only lightly armed and moderately armored, which means that it is unreliable in a sustained combat, especially facing other armored land vehicles.
|| DESCRIPTION ||
Sardon i20 Combat Airspeeder is a light armored hybrid vehicle produced and sold by Sardon Industrial Corporation. The combat airspeeder is designed by Set for urban engagement, which suits the need of the region's noble, warlords, and syndicates to put down rebellions and win small skirmishes, which occur much more often than outright battles. The nimble airspeeder is Sardon Industrial Corporation most popular product in terms of quantity sold, its low price is desired by regional powers across the Slice, which Sardon can achieve by using average materials that are acquired at a cheaper rate due to their good relationship with their supplier, their hyper-efficient production capability, and their ability to produce in scale and maintain low margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom