Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

School's Out

So, school lets out for the summer tomorrow in my high school, which means that the months of summer are finally upon us. That also means that I'll probably have a reduced to no posting schedule for the majority of the summer months, as I'll be taking the time to really take a break from things and relax. Not because I don't love writing here on Chaos, because I do, but I think I need a bit of a break for a few months. I might pop on to post here, but my schedule will be very sporadic and reduced if I do post at all.

The characters this will impact:

Syala Daivik
Juwiela Melec
Xiarr Raeth
Keira Ticon
Jalek Sathora
Sayl Bane
And a few others that I'm not active on or haven't posted on yet.

[member="Cryax Bane"], [member="The Onyx"], [member="Judah Lesan"], [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Krasnaya Xue"], [member="Solan Charr"], [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Vilaz Munin"], @anyone else I probably missed because wow I have an obscene amount of threads.

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Keira Ticon"]

You've earnt this break for sure - you have fun...enjoy yourself...we'll be here....waiting....alone....

1319.gif

Have a blast, seriously! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom