Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-LOA

This is about a week overdue but I've honestly been too busy to even post this.

Lost a manager at my job last week so I've inherited her duties until such a time that we get someone else trained up to take over. What does this mean? It means I'm about to pull in an absurd amount of overtime, and already have, in order to get everything done that needs getting done.

What does this mean for me here on Chaos?

Well it means that I will be shelving a few characters for the time being and focusing what time I do have to those that need my attention the most.

Accounts I will be focusing on:

Quietus (Codex Judge)
Avalore Eden (Republic FA)
Amorella Mae (Moross FO)
Dissero

All my other accounts will simply be on hold and I apologize to anyone that this affects.

[member="Camellia Swift"] this means I will no longer be participating in Noblesse with Lorelei until I am able to come off LOA.

[member="Kiskla Grayson"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Soliael Devin Talith"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Meeristali Peradun"] (its the only alt you have that I know how to spell off the top of my head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom