Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-LOA

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Due to sleeping 7 hours the past four days with only a half a plate of eggs and minimal food the last four days plus a annoyance the last two days that was worsened because of my current state, i am going on Semi-LOA. I will still be here to Roleplay but new threads will be limited and my posting will not be as numerous as well as limited to specific threads. I apologize if this inconvenience anyone but i need to figure out why i cant sleep or eat before i have another episode like i just had with Reverence.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Go and take some well needed rest/you time. The site will still be here when you return; your health and well-being is far more important than people getting their replies!

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Further lowering my posting, keeping to 5 specific threads, those being

My Trial on Alexandra, Solan meeting with [member="Darth Arcanix"], Solan's fall, Alexandra talking to Carliah, and Yusan Fenn's thread.

I apologize to all those that i do not have the drive to RP with, im still unable to eat and sleep and it is really taxing me so i must try to cut down on this and figure out a way to fix this problem. I promise if its pivotal to your story and you tell me ill try and get to it but idk if i can. Again sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom