Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-LOA

Yoru Shakou

I just wanted to post this, as this will likely reflect my Thursday posting schedule. The job I recently acquired is an early morning one. I went in at 2am PST and just got off at 6am PST (I stopped for some breakfast before heading home). Thursdays are also one of two boardgame/Pathfinder days (the other being Tuesday).
What does this mean you may ask, and why are you posting a semi-LOA?
This means that on Thursdays, depending on when I get home from work, I will be sleeping until about 2pm PST, at which point I'll be getting up, taking a shower and heading off for game night (which usually ends between 10pm PST - 1am PST). Posting will thus be minimal on Thursdays from now on.
I thank you for your understanding, and I request that the threads I am in do not get taken over and run away with (I just want to be able to keep up :p ). This mainly goes for those that I am currently involved in a thread with, as mentioned below.
[member="Feena Mason"]
[member="Felicity Mason"]
[member="Fletcher Lorcan"]
[member="Armand Temi"]
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
[member="Kian Karr"]
[member="Lord Vyse Magrath"]
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Darth Venefica"]
[member="Jaira Jorel"]
[member="Mallory Pryde"]
[member="Ray Valerio"]
[member="Anastasia Rade"]

... Whoops. Guess the thread did get a little carried away.

That's fine, everyones got a life. I was planning to wait until we'd finished our talk IC before posting again, if that changes really depends on what happens in the thread. For now, I'm able to wait :)

Thanks for warning us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom