Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi return/ update

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
So I'm not sure how many noticed but I had took a 2-3 month loa without saying anything. I did so due to depression and the need for a job that actually pays rather than volunteering.

So in that time I've been on a training course to hopefully get me a job. Working hard as I could I not only gave the best interview out of the final 9 people on the course but I've been the only one to be offered a job so far. So this up coming Saturday I will be properly starting my job as it's also my last day of placement.

Now I'm on track of my smart target I feel like I'm in a comfortable position to return to rp. But now I face the challenge of working rp around 51h a week. So I won't be very active and thus I can't commit to anything big. Other than that I've threads to tie up and planning to commence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom