Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sentepeth Veyaiko

Sentepeth Veyaiko

S
Lok_Durd.jpg

NAME: Sentepeth Veyaiko
FACTION: Republic/CSA

SPECIES Neimoidian
HEIGHT: 1.6m
WEIGHT: 81kg
EYES: Orange
HAIR: None
SKIN: Pale White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Effective Businessman: With an intense lust for money and power, he is good at gaining such things.
Deceitful And Sly: Scheming and plotting against everyone, he purely makes "friends" with those he deems useful.
Wealthy: Born within absolute opulence, he possesses immense wealth.
Cowardly: Willing to flee to escape his enemies, he is however capable of murdering those who get in his way.
Few Allies: With his lying and slippery nature, he has few allies in the galaxy.
SHIP:
Horizon-Class star yacht, used when travelling between planets. It is outfitted with a bar and kitchen to serve the greed-fueled politician and businessman.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born to extremely rich parents on Cato Neimoidia, Sentepeth Veyaiko soon inherited the vast fortune when they both died in an accident surely not orchestrated by him. Using his fortune, he lived a life of opulence, founding a trading company while also taking up politics, seeing them as a springboard to greater power. While despising the Republic as a whole, he sees the benefits of its structure, and uses it to gain even more money via bribes.

Seeking further riches, he acquired the Avesta Mining Corp, taking it for his own and renaming it to Veyaiko Mining Corp. Using 5 Billion credits, he then purchased SoroSuub, a massive corporation producing all manner of goods, including spaceships.

KILLS:
-

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/2472-legitimate-business-single-post-rp/ Single Post RP

Well! A fellow senator of the Galactic Senate, I see! *handshakes you* Greetings, I am Senator Brunswick, also the CEO of the Kuat Drive Yards.
Look forward to RPing with you soon. :D

IC: Great now we have fat senators in the council that take our money and spend it on great ships.

OOC: nice character! I would make one of them my self but I like fighters not diplomats.

Sentepeth Veyaiko

S
Fat!? *Eye twitches at derogatory comments* I'll come over there and... *Sees Darren's weaponry* ...stay clear of you. *Looks for escape route and shuffles towards it*

Sentepeth Veyaiko

S
*Stares wide eyed with fear* I have powerful friends! You'll regret threatening me eventually! *Obvious bluff is obvious* Now, I have certain important... buisness to attend to. *Runs onto yacht, screaming at the driver to get him out of here*

OOC: Felt like doing a non-combat orientated character for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom