Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shameful Posting Rates

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Well, I guess it's about time to let most of you I've been writing (rather slowly as of late) with that I've had some family conflict going on OOC over the past couple months, and it's gradually escalated as I push it back a little bit more each day. So things... have come to a breaking point as of now.

Posting activity may stay the same, but there is also a possibility of a decrease. I'll try to keep on top of things as well as I can, but my focus will be narrowing a bit to just 2-3 characters for now. Those being:
  • [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
  • [member="Tacitanya"]
  • [member="Mia Maslova"]
If you are participating in threads with any unlisted characters of mine, be prepared for major delays. I'm very sorry. :(

PS [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] still sucks.

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"], [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], [member="Feena Mason"], [member="Cecily de Demici"], [member="Aurelia Volcata"], [member="Solan Charr"], [member="Corruck Kazen"], [member="Faith Balor-Organa"], [member="Xenia Nastassia"], [member="Dekkan Fray"], [member="Juwiela Melec"], [member="Zannah Pehluos-Quel"], [member="Kian Karr"], [member="Xavka Duquo"]

[member="Beowoof"]​
1eF4aKJ.gif
Hope you get hit by a bus.​
IoJb6Hy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom