Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short LOA Upcoming

Hello!

So the people who have known me for some time might remember I am in a few orchestras and that they keep me quite busy sometimes. Now, this weekend (30th January - 1st February) I'll be away from my computer - and most likely my phone - for that reason so that no replies in the threads I am in will come this weekend. This also means I won't be on the forums at all, maybe not even in Skype.

I hope it's not a huge problem that it'll most likely mean I'm not going to post ICly until the 6th of February. :p

Okay, a little change of plans. I won't be going to the orchestra this weekend, but I'll most likely be staying in bed for the two days due to me managing to get ill again. This means there is a bit higher chance that I will post in a few threads (mostly the ones marked with a high priority in my to do list).

*feels sick*

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom