Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short LOA

Dealing with a rather unpleasant multi-day migraine that just doesn't want to give up, I'm just going to take a couple days off and hide in the bedroom darkness to get the thing to go away. Occasionally, every few years I'll get a migraine like this, so nothing to worry about. It will go away eventually, just a bear in the meantime. It makes it pretty well impossible to really post well or do any of the fun things that I'd like to on site. In efforts to try and get it to go away sooner, I figure taking the time off is better than to keep struggling through.

For those I'm posting with, I promise I haven't forgotten you guys. I'll get back to you once this migraine decides to stop kicking my tail. I figure no more than a day or two and all will be well again. :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom