Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shyyyo's Heart Wookiee tribe

If the abyss stares at you, don't blink
e_shot_wookie_insignia_by_rekimary_dev1t8-414w.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a record of the Wookiee tribe associated with the upcoming Jedi Shadow Temple project
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Role: One of the longest standing Wookiee tribes providing security and local liaison to the upcoming Jedi Shadow Temple project.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Shyyyo's Heart Tribe
  • Affiliation: Kashyyyk
  • Classification: Conscript, Engineers, Security
  • Description: Wookiees, known in their own language of Shyriiwook as "the People of the Trees," were a species of tall, hairy humanoids that were native to the planet Kashyyyk.
COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.
  • Unit Size: Large
  • Unit Availability: Common
  • Unit Experience: Trained
  • Equipment: Standard Wookiee equipment and weapons unless otherwise specified.
  • Combat Function: They are Wookiees and the right of passage is to become a "warrior". They have agreed to provide security and patrol the perimeter of the Shadow Temple in return for assisted defense of their planet.
  • Force Abilities (Force User Units Only): NFU's
Strengths:
  • THEY'LL TEAR YOUR ARMS OFF!: Wookiees not only have an extreme reputation of strength, but their appearance affords a strong reminder of it. They live this reputation and live up to it.
  • NOT JUST CRAZY STRONG BUT CRAZY SMART: Wookiees do not just have the "arms" reputation, but also the art of adaptability. They are able to build and handle technological marvels, and carry weapons, and fly complex starships.
  • INTENSELY LOYAL: If a Wookiee befriends you, you are set for life. If you save a Wookiee's life? You have a protector for life.
Weaknesses:
  • SHORT TEMPER: It can be easy to really rile up a Wookiee, and if you get a group of them that way, if you are smart enough, you can use that to your advantage as they tend to lose focus, gaining a singular mindset.
  • EASY, BIG TARGET: They may take a lot of damage, but they are easy to hit if you are aiming.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Recently deceased tribal Elder "Llabruf" was a foundling when his tribe's Wroshyr tree was saved from destruction by two Jedi Knights, one of them being a young Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor over nine hundred years ago. When Caltin had returned to the galaxy thanks to the Silver Jedi Concord, he landed on Kashyyyk to find the very same tribe alive and well nearby the old Silver Rest. On top of that, he found that Llabruf was still alive. He was welcomed before, being made an honorary tribal warrior(even marked with their crest). They as a tribe have risen to a level of acclaim and prominance among their fellow tribes, having fought off the Galactic Empire, the First Order, and numerous other combatants often with the help of the Jedi, the Republic, or even on their own. Today they have agreed to watch over the Shadow Temple as a personal favor to one of their own.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

This is a great submission. I am wondering if you’re doing lore for a tribe if maybe this would be better as a lore submission. I can certainly judge this as a unit, but based on the intent these are my thoughts.

Let me know what you’re thinking.

Thanks!

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Personally I think so. I would judge this from a combat perspective since that is the template you are using. If the intent is more history, lore, culture, etc, the Lore section would definitely be where I would go.

I can move this to pre-codex if you would like so you can swap it out.

Let me know!

If the abyss stares at you, don't blink
e_shot_wookie_insignia_by_rekimary_dev1t8-414w.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a record of the Wookiee tribe associated with the upcoming Jedi Shadow Temple project
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Canon: No.
  • Permissions: My subs, Jedi
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: Shyyyo's Heart Tribe
  • Classification: Conscript, Engineers, Security
  • Affiliation: Kashyyyk, Jedi
  • Organization Symbol: The image at the top is the Tribal crest, marked on each Warrior (and tattooed on Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor 's shoulder.
  • Description: Wookiees, known in their own language of Shyriiwook as "the People of the Trees," were a species of tall, hairy humanoids that were native to the planet Kashyyyk.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Kashyyyk
  • Domain: One of the Elder tribes, "Shyyyo's Heart" lives among and encompasses the city of Kachirho and surrounding areas.
  • Notable Assets: N/A
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: Grand Elder Llaffup (Daughter of recently deceased Grand Elder Llabruf), Elder Council
  • Membership: Thousands
  • Climate: Friendly to other tribes and visitors (though closed off).
  • Curios: There is a marking of the Tribal Crest on their shoulder once earned through right of passage
  • Rules: The rules of the Shyyyo Tribe are a mystery to anyone outside of the tribe though they appear to be a simplistics "Elder Society" set of rules. There is no true organizational or governmental body other than the Council of Elders, but there is more to their skills than that. Simply put the Council of Elders all act much like a Jedi Council, each with their own role and specialty. They represent their constituency completely and entirely giving all members a true voice in how their lives are lead.
  • Goals: To live in harmony with their environment and those who live among them. For all of their abilities, the Wookiee are a simple collective. Simple lives, Simple ideals. Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor saved the lives of their clan when it was young and while he is not technically "blood" he is revered as "family" and they have agreed to work with him on anything he might ask should they be able to.
MEMBERS
Other than Llabruf there have not been any members of note, at least in regards to Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor and his noted actions.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Recently deceased tribal Elder "Llabruf" was a foundling when his tribe's Wroshyr tree was saved from destruction by two Jedi Knights, one of them being a young Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor over nine hundred years ago. When Caltin had returned to the galaxy thanks to the Silver Jedi Concord, he landed on Kashyyyk to find the very same tribe alive and well nearby the old Silver Rest. On top of that, he found that Llabruf was still alive. He was welcomed before, being made an honorary tribal warrior(even marked with their crest). They as a tribe have risen to a level of acclaim and prominance among their fellow tribes, having fought off the Galactic Empire, the First Order, and numerous other combatants often with the help of the Jedi, the Republic, or even on their own. Today they have agreed to watch over the Shadow Temple as a personal favor to one of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom