Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Holocrons

Tanis Val'dorn

Servant of Shadows
Im interested in starting a quest for lost Sith Holocrons. We need even more power to stand up to the combined might of all the other factions, should they band together to ensure our demise. Is anyone else interested? Ideas for where they are going to be located? What will be the contents of the holocrons? Need feedback. Thanks

Then after we recover the lost blueprints we will make it our mission to track down these artifacts. And soon enough the whole of this galaxy will know what it truly means to be a foe of the Sith. All will bow or all will burn. All hail The Sith!

If you are interested:

Darth Apparatus said:
Much about the life of Darth Apparatus before his ascendance as a Sith Master was unknown. It was rumored that a corrupted holocron contained all knowledge regarding his life, existing even while he was alive. However, such a thing had not been found nor was there any concrete proof of its existance.
Feel free to create a new role-playing thread, by the way.

Erich Lor

E
I would be willing to be neutral opposition for your thread. We can say that some random third party hired me to go after the holocron. Will add an interesting twist besides the old republic vs sith thing. Only if you like of course

Tanis Val'dorn

Servant of Shadows
I appreciate the comments. And @[member="Erich Lor"] that would be fine. We need people involved in the thread. and @[member="Darth Apparatus"] I think that would be a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom