Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow Posting 18-21 Feb

Connor Harrison

C
Not a full LOA but I'm heading up North for a long weeking seeing my Mum and family so will be a bit quieter in posting from Friday 18th to Tuesday 21st AM.

This will directly affect my [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Irajah Ven"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"] and [member="Eldaah Aderyn"] with Connor.

For those in the SJ v SO skirmish,- possibly [member="Lynn Corerunner"] - please feel free to move around me or Eldaah can move me around for a while, I trust you, and then I'll be right back into it.

[member=Neesa], [member="Asemir Lor'kora"], [member="Catherine Soja"], [member="Theodosia Naphrite "]and [member="Perth Levov"] with Joon.

[member="Liliane Lancaster"] with Kyle Chambers.

I will post when I can of course, just not tied to a computer for 8hrs straight.

Thanks!

tumblr_mzp4uw8vKO1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Connor Harrison

C
Thank you all! And [member="Ara Ren"] I never take %100 time off - I'm too hooked. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom