Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow posting.. and slow activity in general

So I.. well, I'm a small person, since I weigh just over 110 pounds and all, and it doesn't take much alcohol to get me inebriated. So when I decided (God help me, why am I such an idiot?) that it was somehow a "good idea" to drink shot to shot with someone twice my weight (and somehow still stay conscious longer) I ended up putting myself on the floor (literally, fell flat on my face), and probably did some internal damage when I fell and broke a mannequin stand in my room. Probs a good idea if I try to sleep it off a little and drink lots of water and eat food, so I may or may not (depending on how I feel in a few hours) be very active on the site for the remainder of today and possibly tomorrow. At best I might get a post done, at worst I might go to the hospital and make sure my liver and kidneys are still functioning.

So, just a reminder for any kids out there: Don't drink, and if you do, don't get drunk.

It sucks.

People this effects:
[member="Darth Ferus"] for our duel
[member="Alric Kuhn"], your daughter has a real hangover now
[member="Corvus Raaf"], Braith will be with you when the person who writes her doesn't take forty minutes to write an LOA post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom