Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow Posting Now To March 1

I started the grueling process of packing everything I own today in anticipation for moving next weekend. Unfortunately this means that all of my time after work this week is gonna be spent cleaning and packing so aside from whatever spare time I get at work this week I won't be able to post until I get settled in my new apartment.

This affects both [member="Jamie Pyne"] and [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

People currently RPing with...

[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Kurt Meyer"]
[member="Kaileann Vera"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Mikhail Shorn"]
[member="Kriel Firin"]
[member="Orphen"]
[member="Arlan Zy'rosh"]
[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
269.gif

Keira Ticon said:
Best of luck with it all! Moving is definitely a chore, so take all the time you need. I'll just be here pummeling maiming having a good time with [member="Vengeance"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]
You are such a tease. :p

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Yeah moving is so much fun. No worries though even though the thread was just getting fun we understand. ;)

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Jamie Pyne"] Well I don't really approve of this at all BUT on the other hand I do wish you well with your move. Exciting times indeed. :)

I'll join with the standard sadness and unhappy feeling communicated in GIF form however...

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom