Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slowly backing away.

I love Chaos. The people, the admins, the judges, the everything. So many people leaving, never thought i would be joining them.

My muse took a almost deadly blow and i don't think i will be posting with the same Hype, ferocity and enthusiasm as i used to.

I will still be posting with [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"] in Lujo, i won't be letting you guys down and I will see Lujo through to the end, [member="Kyra Sol"] with my Kida thread. I will try my best to get that solo with you.

As for the rest of my threads, I am so sorry if you really need me, I will try my best i really will... but i don't know if i can.

Chaos. I love you, you are my home.... I'm sorry i have to take this leave, yesterday i would never would have guessed i would be doing this today...

giphy.gif

- Animus.​

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Lord Mythos"]

Seriously, man, if I'd bailed every time someone raked me over the coals as hard as you got torched the other day, I'd be...um...not on the...internet.

I'd be more eloquent but I'm literally on the toilet right now.

Stick around.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Lord Mythos"]

Son, I dropped an ocean of napalm and seismic charges right beside the Atrisian palace, then walked through the firestorm to negotiate their surrender. Best believe Atrisia and I have beef.

If I have to do it again to get you to stick around, I will do it.

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Lord Mythos"] I hope you find your muse again in time, and when it does please come on back. Hope to see you around again! Take care. :)

[member="Lord Mythos"] - NOW YOU SEE HERE!!!! I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!! WE HAVE THREADS TO DO!!!! GET YOUR SHEBS BACK IN THE RING BUB!

In all honesty, take your time, rest and recharge. Hope you wander back to a greater level of activity soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom