Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So an unexpected semi-LOA

So, I went to the doctor's a couple days ago thinking all was well and I had nothing but a minor situation with a couple of canker sores that weren't healing. I was wrong. I had a pair of abscesses that needed surgery ASAP to take care of. I had the lovely option to find an oral surgeon that could do it same day, or my doc wanted me in the ER with how serious he thought it was.

Long story short, I ended up finding that oral surgeon and getting it taken care off. It hurts worse than my wisdom teeth being removed if I'm honest, so ... I'm kinda a bit in and out with the meds they gave me to help with the pain. So I'll be around but in a limited capacity. My apologies to who this effects posting wise. I thought I'd be okay to post and stuff, but I didn't expect this to hurt this much or the medications to make me this sleepy.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] and anyone else I've missed.

I'd even take just one for a tiny bit more luck. Stars know I need it!

[member="Lorelei Darke"]

And thank you guys for the support. You're all awesome.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Kadala Skirata"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom