Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, uh, what'd I miss?

I've missed this place. The other day I was talking about Chaos with a friend, telling them how great it was, and how much I missed writing here, and I realized that other than time constraints I have no reason not to come back and be (mostly) active anymore. And to my surprise, this place is still really active. o.o So, yeah, hi peoples. How's it going? Anything galaxy-destroying (or Kashyyk destroying) or anything happen in the last year or two I should know about before I start RPing again? :p

[member="Nick Imura"] - Thanks!
[member="Jyn Sol"] - Lel.
[member="Ra Vizsla"] - Ah, good, lunch!
[member="Strider Garon"] Thanks!
[member="Veiere Arenais"] - Ty!
[member="Ryn'Dhal"] - Eyy, Trianni?
[member="Ilias Nytrau"] - Ah, crap, my aim's gotten rusty... xD
[member="Xin Boa"] - Ah, I'll check 'em out. And as far as the Togorians, you're referring to Darth Vornskr, right? That happened even before I was activve. Unless someone wiped out the rest of the Togorians that managed to survive that... o.o Why must every hate the giant cat people?
[member="Darth Carnifex"] - Eyy

Mia Monroe

M
Its not a death world as such as there were a lot of earthquakes and volcanos erupting. Really mild summers extremely harsh winters and we're currently in the middle of a civil war XD

Welcome back [member="Mrrew"]

[member="Darth Carnifex"] - Oh, the humanity! How could you? They just wanted tuna!

[member="Ijaat Mereel"] [member="Mia Monroe"] - Ah... well completely decimating the home world of a culture of super-warriors couldn't possibly go badly. And thanks. :p

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] - Eyy, how's it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom