Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Soft LOA

Hiya guys, just wanted to let you know that I might be slowing up a bit on my posting over the next month or so.

I apologize to the folks that I've promised future threads with, but I might not be able to manage taking on a lot more moving forward. There are definitely still some things I'd like to do, time and energy permitting.

I'll still be around and maybe my posting rate won't change that much - but I wanted to post this just in case! As always, your patience is appreciated.

Tagging the characters I’m writing with currently:

Valery Noble Valery Noble Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Efret Farr Efret Farr Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Bernard Bernard Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell Jogon Jogon Isar Isar

Hey folks, just wanted to give a quick update on this; unfortunately, my biopsy came back positive. Fortunately, papillary thyroid cancer typically has a good prognosis.

I've got my surgical consult early next week, so hopefully I will know more soon! I'm not certain how this will affect my activity moving forward, but writing with you all has really helped take my mind off of the what-ifs over the past month.

Seriously, thank you guys. I'll still be around, especially on discord, just not sure in what capacity yet. Feel free to say hey if you'd like ❤️

Tagging the folks I’m currently threading with (apologies if I miss anyone):

Efret Farr Efret Farr Bernard Bernard Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Fa-Olan Warren Fa-Olan Warren Carlo Von Corrino Carlo Von Corrino Naxus Naxus Nero Drake Nero Drake Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom