Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooo Hello There...

Well...Two months away from this place let me clear my head, relax, and get other things done that I had been meaning to do. Unfortunately during that time I also had a medical emergency that sent me to the hospital for quite some time. I'm not big on the public sympathy thing, and I honestly don't think it's something to dwell on or go in depth about so I will just say that I am getting my energy back and have gotten back to relative normalcy. I'd just ask that the few folks who know what happened keep it to themselves.

Anyways, I don't know that I will be actively RPing here at all, but I did want to at least come back to say hello to the few friends I have on here. I've been awful at logging into Skype lately, mostly due to forgetfulness and tiredness. But I will be around more often, even if I am not really RPing. But we'll see how things go in the near future.

Sooooo anywayyyys.....Have a GIF, for old time sake.

bI0ijqq.gif

Corvus Raaf said:
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

We wait two months for...a gif? Really? A gif?

tumblr_m5u4zoxyi11r4pk8t.gif

:p
You know I missed you the most, girl!

azlZp04.gif

Darth Ferus said:

For once its a good one. :3 [member="Krest"] is gonna need your help!
Easy there boy, I dunno how active I am gonna be on the RP side. I am still kind of jaded from when I left. Send me a PM or Skype though and we'll talk,

Gherron Vael said:

Hey, I remember you! Glad to see you had some time to clear your head :) I won't be taking any roleplays either as I'm leaving for boot camp in about a week and a half, but again it's good to have ya back!
Heyyyy Gherron! Good luck at boot camp that's awesome!!!

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Well well well.... nice to see you for sure and glad you're ok now! :D

giphy.gif
Yessss! I missed you and writing with you! :D :wub:

Beowoof said:

*hugs*
Ugh, you still? Kidding of course. *hugs*

Braith Achlys said:
Heyyyyyy I had to check your name change just to be sure it was you, I hope you've been well!

Varus Shatterstar said:
Hope you're feeling better. There have been whispers of people missing you around here.
Is one of them you by chance? :p

Darth Vornskr said:
*Sharpens the weapons.*

:p

I gotta admit, I half expected your post to just say Soon :p hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom