Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorta back

I sincerely apologize for my surprise LOA.

Some IRL issues came up with my recruiter, and I had to switch gears to make sure things fell into the right places. Did ya know that moving across the ocean can screw up your documentation?

Also I'm really bad with stress, and after that mess was done, I got a bit self-conscious about coming back. I'm ridiculously sensitive about what I perceive people's opinions of me to be. Self-confidence is back though.

[member="Ceska Starshield"], [member="Feena Mason"], [member="Kian Karr"], [member="Thane Drexel"], @Abraxes, [member="Count Morcus"], [member="Dish"], The Republic for slowing your dominion, [member="Corvetta Salvo"], and many others. I apologize if I didn't list you off - I'm really sleepy.

My public skype will no longer be available, so I can focus on roleplaying with any-and-everyone without hearing rumors or prejudice about a person before writing with them. If you'd like to talk, send me PMs from now on please.

I'm going to refrain from reviving the rebel storyline we were doing, to those involved, as it was creating too much OOC angst with multiple parties.

[member="Cyril Grayson"]

Welcome back man. Glad to see you got everything worked out.

Now, back to the business of being badass, we got some work to do man. Thane needs some mischief to get in to and you're the perfect wingman for the job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom