Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Sour

better run better run
1pwSNKp.png

Somewhere Rotten
Captain Rak slid behind a couple of conveniently placed cargo crates, propping himself against them. Calmly, he loaded a fresh cell into his disruptor hand cannon, and tapped his commlink. His bodyguard, Sack, tossed a few shots over the top at their new enemies.

"Get down here, I want some support. Deal's gone-"

Enki is a gun runner, greedy but clever type. He was probably in the middle of haggling the price (or maybe it was a setup) when things break down and a firefight breaks out. Whatever you cook I'm down. Flexible on location and situation; if you don't want to fill in all the details do not sweat it at all, I'll get to them in the next post.

Zar had set up plenty of gun runners in his day, this was not his first ambush, but this had been the first time in a long time that someone had actually managed to turn the tables. His latest employer, some small time local gangster looking to make it big, was in the market for a new shipment of high-end weaponry and decided paying for it was beneath him. So he set up some independent gun-runner to bring in the equipment, then the plan was just to shoot them all dead and take the goods. Unfortunately that plan had now gone very much sideways, and Zar now found himself in a warehouse crossfire, trading disruptor shots with gun runners, and taking cover behind a box of munitions.

"I want every single one of these kriffing bastards dead!" The Belugan crimeboss hollered from the back of the crate stack as he cowered behind two guards. "Every single one dead, now!"

Zar simply grunted in response and returned to popping off disruptor shots around the corner of his crate cover.

“Every . . . Single . . . Time!” Veda muttered to himself, ducking lower as splinters flew over his head from one of a thousand blaster bolts connecting with the crate he was currently crouched behind. To say he was mad was, quite frankly, an understatement. He had not wanted to take this job, but he had nevertheless agreed to step in last minute when an associate got “sick.” And by sick, the old Rodian meant he was still too drunk to walk from the night before. While Veda wasn’t exactly strapped for cash, he would be hard pressed to turn down this payday. Now he realized that this wasn’t good — it was too good. As in a complete setup.

Head down, DL-22 in hand, he called over to the spacer penned down behind the crate a few feet away. “Rak, you got any bright ideas on how to get us the hell out of here?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom