Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoils of War (Holiday Loot Edition)

What did you receive this festive Christ(Sith)mas?

I'm hoping everything is going well and siblings or other family arn't ruining things for ya. The turkey is already in the oven and everything is going like Swiss clockwork. I'm enjoying my holidays so far. Except my car breaking down, which is now fixed.

Live: My dad just gave my sister a pair of car keys. She burst in to tears. After an hour of moping cause she thought she didn't get one. Spoiled brat kinda, but feels good for her now.

My List:

x11 Books. Some WH-40K, Star Wars, 3 books from 1919 about the Great War, one on the KGB. And 2 books of Nasuicaa Valley of the Winds. (My favorite gift).
I also got an electric razor. Some clothes. A crap ton of tools. And a few odds n ends.
No video games, but otherwise I made out like a bandit.

It's gona take me forever to read all of these books. I'm not a heavy reader.

Murray Christ(Sith)mas everyone. Hope you have a great day and a happy new year!

tumblr_le05maL8is1qz7jtwo1_400.jpg

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Dawn of the Jedi comics, Thunderbolts trade hardcover, several more hardcover trades, a silver age collection including when wonder woman fought with wonder girl and wonder tot, new headset, new laptop, several movies, some TV series, some model kits and finally Wanda and Lorna book ends for the shelf.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I got a $50 Hot Topic gift card, a $50 Army/Navy supply store gift card, a $200 Best Buy gift card, $120 in cash, a large hard-cover book about both WW, properly titled; World at War, soon to be an Acer Chromebook c720p touchscreen laptop.

And my birthday is less than 48 hours away.... XD

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh, I also got Syndra, Pop Star Ahri skin and possibly Justicar Syndra skin soon, for League of Legends, from my best friend. x3

I got a PS4 along with Battlefield 4 & Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and five seasons of Breaking Bad (Because I've been wanting to get some of them on DVD anyways, so this was a pleasant surprise).

Plus some cash here and there.

I didn't ask for much this year, just the PS4 and the games.

I did however get my mother a new laptop & a wireless Printer.

I got a paintball gun, a book (with no name), two Star Wars figures (yes I still get them), a gamestop gift card, borderlands 2 (It was actually downloaded the day before Christmas on PSN for free because I have the card), and a new phone! (And more to come later...)

@[member="Kara Avoyos"] : Minecraft is the best! Was it the creeper?

I received a desktop aquarium kit, two Pop!Vinyl figures for my collection(Governor and Daryl), A "My Other Ride Is a TARDIS" car magnet and a check from my grandmother. I'm an old lady now, but I suppose you're never too old to get those checks from Granny.

Varus Ren

V
BF4, some clothes, Sperrys, a twelve month XBL (which I gave to my brother), a case for my IPod , and a surrvival knife...more to come.

Jasper Void

J
Feth you all ... I got a foot tall Darth Vader pez dispenser.... went and grew up now I don't get fun stuff! and @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] nice gift for the madre man kudos

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Apparently there's this thing called the Knockout Game going on in my city so I decided to buy a 5x12x.18" stainless steel plate, 25' of purple colored parachute wire and put aside enough to rent a metal grinder from Home Depot. Rather than spend some 300+ on a combat/hunting knife, I decided to just make one on my own. Not the first time I've taken on a DIY like this. :D

Seriously, sh.. is getting dangerous upinabish.

Edit: Total cost is some 50 bucks. Sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom