Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starro in Arkham Knight

[member="Count Morcus"]

I'd love to be playing this game and then all the sudden a giant blue starfish comes out me out of nowhere. It would be like the Man-Bat side quest where I'm minding my own damn business grappling around and then a vampire comes out of no where.

Except scarier. And also hilarious.

Also, I haven't played this DLC yet, but is that humming bass present often? That's ominous as heck, I dig it.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
I'll bet you Batman will have to fight a Starro-controlled Superman. XD And no, that's a creepy thing they added for Starro, I think. o.o

[member="Aria Perugia"]
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

[member="Count Morcus"]
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

They should make him the villain in the Justice Leauge movie. I think at least. The idea of fighting mind-controlled people, and possibly other mind controlled heroes, and the fact that Starro's tough to beat, makes for a good first villain.

Taa Nul

I thought it was brilliant myself, but to each their own. I just bought the season pass and according to the source code someone put up on Reddit, we've got a BIG amount of DLC on the way. Can't wait for that Michael Keaton Batsuit and Batmobile that's coming out next month, myself. <;3

[member="Revy Dakrone"]

[member="Revy Dakrone"] [member="Count Morcus"]

Revy, have you done a full playthrough? I'm a die-hard Batman fan and I wasn't sold when I started the game. I felt their was too much reliance on the Batmobile and I hated the way the HUD was set up. But once you settle in and get in to the story...I loved it. Arkham City is still my favorite, but this game was a CLOSE second.

Also...the soundtrack. o__o

Taa Nul

The soundtrack had it's brighter moments. This one was my particular favorite for obvious reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjVHL93iNXM

[member="Aria Perugia"]
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

[member="Matsu Xiangu"] yes I played a full playthrough working to do all the riddler trophies and between the disappointing deathstroke fight (I mean really deathstroke in tank mode), the arkham knight and well the joker. It was good but not as impressive as Arkham city. I hope it does well and they make a game for some of the other DC heroes cause I honestly agree they could possibly make an amazing Superman game, or a cool green lantern game.

Taa Nul

I'm hoping it'll be a Superman game, myself. They did have Lex make a cameo in Arkham Knight after all. I bet Rocksteady are the ones who could pull Supes off in a game.

[member="Aria Perugia"]
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]

[member="Count Morcus"]

If they put their minds to it I bet they can pull off anyone. Did you see the easter eggs for all the other heroes? Flash, Birds of Prey, Zatanna, even Green Lantern. I think if they try hard enough, and with the next-gen engies, they can go pretty far.

Connor Harrison

C
I still need to get this!

Asylum was a brilliant intro. City was perfect. Origins was weak.

Knight looks better and I need something like that to get back into the Gotham world again and conclude the saga. Heck it's one of the reasons I invested in an Xbox One, to be able to play this finale.

Taa Nul

I highly recommend it! T'is a great addition to the series. And Origins was good in it's own ways. Was nice to see Arkham City BEFORE it was Arkham City.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom