Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Story + (free) Art Commission Part 2

Back again with another LFG of this kind!

Last time I did this, I ended up getting a really cool art piece that concluded her story with Shai Maji Shai Maji and also got a piece for a story between Amani Serys Amani Serys and Valery that resulted in this article. I'm wanting to try the same again now that I'm in the process of redesigning my character's outfits and gear, and it's fun to capture stories with other characters. Brings the stories to life and makes the art more interesting by having other characters included.

So! I'd love to hear your ideas or interest!

Express interest here and bonus points for pitching me a cool story or art idea
, whether it's short-term or long-term. You can just express interest to write, throw out specific ideas or even share references for an idea to capture. What I end up finding most interesting, I'll arrange a commission for with no cost for you :)

Like last time, there's only a guarantee that one of these stories will involve art. But if I end up liking multiple ideas a lot, maybe I'll do more than one.

Always up to do more stuff with Val.

maybe we can get some art about the story I pitched you in DMs or maybe some art involving the private thread we're doing?

I'm up for anything.

Last edited:

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Long shot but might as well shoot my shot.

Valery and Noah in some action or maybe something social, got a few ideas swimming around in the old noggin.

But like Jonyna I’m down for about anything too.

In Umbris Potestas Est
We could do more with that temple on the enigmatic and unknown world - I was very intrigued by what was in the temple, and given current circumstances, not sure if that thread will ever continue, so would definitely like to see where that story could go!

Alright, I think it's finally time to throw my hat into the ring.

Anyways, cloning facility on Lothal where Jasper was created. I've flirted with the idea of having the facility become the home of a darkside force entity. Other cloning experiments within, many of which would be made from the same genetic template as Jasper, died during the creation process since they were basically an attempt at a force sensitive flash clone, but now their bodies have become puppets of said entity. Jasper calls in a favor from Valery to investigate his birthplace after something inside locks him out.

Jack Sandrow

Writer, Character, Invasive Species
1000% need to do some stuff with Valery; we had that one thread that kind of stuttered out but I would love to get Jack thrown into shenanigans with Valery that they have to fight/sneak/stalk/punch their way out of together

Didn't throw in an idea last time with any of my characters, but had an idea spring to mind this time.

A scene that likely has a high probability of happening in our current thread: The negotiations were indeed short. With the diplomacy angle failing, both Valery and Maiev are surrounded, blasters drawn at them. Jedi and Witch back to back, ready to throwdown against some criminal scum.

Coming from an NFU perspective : how Valery will handle her only NFU Kid. Does it throw her into reflection? Does it change her perspective on the Jedi? Does anything change? Will Val be forced to see the galaxy in a different light?In reality, the kid will never be on the same level as the rest of the family.

Not necessarily for this time, I would just be (selfishly) interested in seeing how that plays out.

I have some story beats in mind for the developments on Onderon. We've touched on this briefly over DMs. There are probably a few moments that could be good candidates for this. There will likely be a bit of action but there's also some potential for a more diplomatically oriented piece.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Im just sayin..
large-4629328.jpg

Since you've fought Siv, you could fight his son. Could start at an attempt at a negotiation of sorts, to see if differences can be settled, then go from there, probably remaining enemies. (Though I tend to play by ear, so anything's possible lol)

Well we already our current thread but I have several characters Valery would probably mesh with.

Taiia - Grey force user, runs an academy on Odessen, could very easily put together a story there.
Aselia - Bit of a Mandalorian rebel, adopted daughter of Darth Metus very much does her own thing.
Alina - Very light oriented force user that uses elemental magic while meandering around the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom