Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stressed the feth out.

So, lately I have been utterly depressed as hell, for reasons I don't wish to share. Life is a queen, but whats been going on is, well, irritating me. I know most of you don't know, nor care for me. Just know that I... honestly don't care either. Or atleast at this moment.

So, [member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"], [member="Daella Feanor"], [member="Claire Ikon"], and [member="Aisha Savan"] will not be doing any posts for abit. I do not know when I'll come back. Maybe I won't. Who knows....

....Frankly if the title of this thread is breaking anything, feel free to fix it.... don't care....

We've all been there at some point, hitting bottom or feeling like hell. Hang in there. You'll probably have a few friends message you but if not, you can always send a stranger a message, that can help to get a detached neutral view. I am a decent listener, I do it a lot of the day for people.

Best
Mark

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]
jypmlma8miozpya6fitp.gif

I hope you feel better soon, also we may all be strangers but where a family of strangers and many of us do care.

as a person that's been through hell with depression and anxiety I kind of know what your goings through. so if you need to talk my pm is always open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7ckX74kD0​
Whatever's going on, it won't last forever. We'll be here when you're ready to come back. :)

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] - you need a thread with Captain Jack Sparrow. Send me a PM when you're ready and we'll deactivate a droid by dropping a spaceship on it or some similar bit of brilliance, because you're fabulous, and so am I.

I'm brand new here, but I know exactly what you're going through. I live with severe anxiety disorder which affects my daily functioning, just joining a new RP site has been beyond stressful for a number of reasons. Risks, change or social conflict and disputes are massive triggers for me. When the anxiety has exhausted me, depression almost always follows.

It feels utterly uncontrollable I know, but the best you can do is just take it easy and avoid anything that's demanding or mentally rigorous. Make an appt with your psychologist or psychiatrist if you have one. I usually give writing/RP a rest and listen to music or watch a movie instead, something sad that'll make me cry it out. Elfen Lied and To Kill a Mockingbird always do the trick for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom