Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Strict on Timelines?

Hey everyone!

I'm new here but certainly not new to text/forum roleplay and I'm happy to have found this! That being said, I was wondering if this specific site is strict on timeline restrictions of the lore provided or if it's okay to write within timelines like The Clone Wars era or the original Imperial era?

Thanks!

Hey everyone!

I'm new here but certainly not new to text/forum roleplay and I'm happy to have found this! That being said, I was wondering if this specific site is strict on timeline restrictions of the lore provided or if it's okay to write within timelines like The Clone Wars era or the original Imperial era?

Thanks!

Current Chaos Timeline.

As Jonyna Si Jonyna Si mentioned above, there have often been writers who create threads based in the past depicting Clone Wars Era experiences for character development and whatever other reasons. There are no rules against doing this and a number of characters I've come across have originated from these times and used things such as stasis to explain their being in our current timeline. There's really no hindrance to how creative you would like to be on Chaos, though the majority of the board does keep to the current timeline linked above.

Again, Jonyna hit the nail on the head but I also wanted to say welcome to Chaos. I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Balun Dashiell Balun Dashiell Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris
Thank you! I appreciate the help! Honestly, everything you all said here gave me a better idea than my original one given that I saught this place out with the intent to play a character I'd created a while ago (who's technically from the time after Clone Wars and a couple years before the events of A New Hope) and her story was never given a satisfying conclusion, I missed playing her and missed doing anything within the Star Wars universe. Carbonite stasis is a good plan.

"I don't know who I am anymore."
Yeah they are! I would be lying if I said they weren't my favorite Star Wars species.
Just sucks that it seems like it might take me a while to get her character bio finished with life and acclimating to a new forums tool set. I think I also need to get a location lore and a force ghost NPC approved for her too given her backstory leading up to her being frozen. On the brightside, at least there's a crap load of story to work with
(Edit: Accidentally responded with unfinished character account .... oops)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom