Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suddenly leaving

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
I have been away for almost the past month. Reason being that I had a Grandfather of mine pass away, and I have been dealing with work. The long and the short of it is, I need to get back to work, but I can't because my insurance says I need to be currently working in order to file a claim with them, but I can't work because I am required to file a claim before I can go back to work. Infinite loop that is screwing me over.

Anyways, Been dealing with a lot-o-stuff, and I will be coming back now that I have one of those things settled. I am sorry about the sudden disappearance. I hope that I can make up for this.

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Zephyr Carrick"] Sorry to hear this news; never easy to find your way back to reality and especially with your situation but I am glad things seem a little normal now.

Welcome back to the fold my friend.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Well that explains a lot. Was getting worried about you man, and seems for good reason now. I hope everything works out and if you need to talk just hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom