Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sup?

How are you? I am good, I hope you are too. I am the one known as Toast in most circles of roleplay, not really familiar with most forms of Star Wars lore save for the movies, thus I will be blundering around with minimal knowledge of the universe save from what a couple of friends have told me in the past. I look forward to roleplaying on this site, I believe it will help me get back in my groove of Role-playing.

Later, cya soon.

Thank you, I imagine I shall have many questions I imagine for the asking. :eek: @[member="Darth Malificete"]
And I enjoy your love for me being a Samurai of Toast o3o @[member="Hayato"]
Can't say I've ever played WoW @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

And your name is fabulous o: I will most likely be asking questions throughout the creation of my character, once I have a decent enough concept I'll be most likely checking in with Moderators or Admins to see if the concept fits in time-line and In-universe, I am gonna be one of those members that ask quite a few questions about the Universe.
I apologize in advance when this inevitably becomes annoying. @[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Regrettably, no matter how annoying your questions may get, I'm never allowed to tell you about it. Staff rules. :p

Anyway. Ask whatever you need to. My job is literally to help you in any way necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom