Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Svetlana Y'Vari

tumblr_op6ogifPhb1ud7a4oo1_540.png
x

BASICS
[SIZE=11pt]NAME: Svetlana Y’Vari[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]FACTION: The Dominion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]RANK: Senator[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]SPECIES: Mirialan[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]AGE: 26 years[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]SEX: Female[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]HEIGHT: 5’8”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]WEIGHT: 163 lbs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]EYES: Blue[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]HAIR: Black[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]SKIN: Green[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]FORCE SENSITIVE: No [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]+ Will - while peace is better than war any day, Svetlana recognizes there's a time and place for negotiation, and a time to be unrelenting. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]- Youth - Desire beauty being a near necessity, especially for a woman of her age, Y'Vari's youth is often mistaken for inexperience. Coupled with her habit to act with caution, many have speculated that she's less a politician and more a voice for the system-based colleagues.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]- Tendency to over-schedule - need someone to address the Senate regarding refugees? She'll do it. Need someone on a committee for firearms. Look no further. Even if her schedule's packed, Svetlana has a hard time saying no to someone in need.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]APPEARANCE:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]There's a sort of perpetual look of vague concern etched on the senator's face. Sporting a petite frame and vigorous beauty regiment, Y’Vari has come to accept that appearances can end wars and had such made every effort to maintain both beauty and dignity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]PERSONALITY:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]It takes a certain type of determination to maintain power without losing oneself. Having long since acknowledged the fact that many could think to take advantage of her youth, she frequently acts on the side of caution. Hard-pressed to do right by her system, she supports diplomacy in nearly all situations, yet when negotiation is not an option, spectators will find that to mistake her kindness for cowardice is suicide.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And when my prayers to God were met with [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]INDIFFERENCE[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt],[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]I picked up a pen,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]I wrote my own [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]d e l i v e r a n c e[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]BIOGRAPHY:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]From a small line of politicians, Svetlana was orphaned by the product of an ‘unfortunate accident’. Taking advantage of her father's good name, she was put into politics at a young age by an overly ambitious uncle, Y’Vari started as more of a figurehead in an insignificant office. As she grew older, she took inspiration from her father's legacy. Her uncle's influence lessened to the point she was able to break free and pursue policies for the good of the people rather than for power's sake.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SHIP:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]KILLS: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]BOUNTIES COLLECTED:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]ROLE-PLAYS:[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom