Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking some time off

Hi, due to some recent events in real life I am feeling that I owe myself further time to step away from the site and take some time for myself. I know I did that before, but this time it's only getting worse.

The short story is grief, denial and my father's funeral which I must attend on Thursday which just causes me to experience a severe dose of panic anxiety. I am sorry to all those that I am writing with but I really, really need to do this.

This goes out to:

[member="Zylah Dvale"] [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Cira"] [member="Mira Gyndar"] [member="Liam Quez"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Sage Bane"]

@A few more people that I've missed

I will try to finish and then post the few posts I have half-written in my Google Docs and then seemingly disappear for a few days.

Or as the cool kids call it now: "bbl, yo"

Liliane

L
[member="Kana Truden"]

Such sadness in your life right now! :( Hope things'll get better for you. Take care of yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom