Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temp LOA(Slow Posting)

I've sort of been on one of these for the last 3 or so days already, so I probably should have said something earlier, but my boss will be away from work so I'm going to be covering more hours this week - meaning I'm going to be posting less and slower until at least Sunday (Probably no longer than that).

I will be trying to make a post to both the quest thread I started and a thread I've been doing with [member="Corvus Raaf"], [member="Connor Harrison"], and [member="Darth Carach"], but beyond that (and yes, I'll try to post at least once to the invasion) I will be a bit too busy to be doing any immediate replies. I can respond to PMs via my phone while I'm on break at work, but that is a variable time and generally doesn't happen.

[member="Maja Vern"]

Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to do anything crazy while you're away, like get a tattoo...

13_by_corvusraaf-d8fm4mp.png

Too late :)

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom