Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing LOA

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
To all: I will be needing to step back from here, for the sake of the testing I need to wrap up, as well as the end of the school year in general, and the demands of preparing for college. I'll be back within a few weeks.

[member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Krest"] | [member="Darth Exode"]

I hope to continue our thread later. I will notify you and check if you would be willing to resume posting in it later on.

[member="Arken Lussk"]

Feel free to timeskip past our conversation in Kairos, I'd be happy to continue that string of RP in a later thread.

Thanks to all of you for your patience.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Okay, everyone. After a too-long wait, I'm back.

[member="Arken Lussk"] -- I will be looking to start a thread with you. You can start it or I can, depending on what you wish.

[member="Darth Abyss"] / [member="Krest"] / [member="Darth Exode"] -- I will be starting a new thread as a continuation of the one we let die where we press further into Darth Andeddu's tomb.

[member="Tirdarius"] // [member="Elensa Jari"] -- I would welcome you posting to this thread, but if you'd prefer we could also start a new thread as well.

Glad to be back, and remember to vote Antherion as Dark Lord of the Sith in 2020!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom