Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, Chaos. It was fun.

JanesBatter

Zenith of Bakers
Hey everyone, even those people I've never really gotten along with or chose to ignore. Hey. I don't want to end up spilling a bunch of tears with this, even though I already am, but I wanted to give everyone my goodbyes. It really was fun but I guess I just couldn't find much happiness in it. I'm sorry to everyone I've made commitments to, to the ones I owe posts and still never responded to them, and I won't. Ever again, because I can't. Thank you all for being you, the friends, the bad, the unkind and those who just plain disliked everything that I did. Thanks for just being something I could get around with and try to enjoy. You've gotten me this far, and I thank you for playing and chatting with me. This however is my final goodbye. Goodbye.

cake-decorating.jpg

[member="JanesBatter"]

In fact, I almost left, myself, after a couple of weeks doing Chaos. I felt that my trust had been betrayed and I cried. I wanted to leave and delete my account. But, then I realized that I was forcing the site as I had wanted to see fit. I had these crazy expectations and wasn't thinking realistically. (I'm not saying this is your case; I'm just saying that this is what I went through.) So, I bonded with other writers more directly through Skype. I joined the Red Ravens and found a really fun group of people to focus on lots of stories with. With my very first character, Jarven Zexxel, Zenva Vrotoa became family, [member="Miss Blonde"] became his wife and I've met and interacted with so many awesome people that I would never have ever met otherwise in my lifetime ([member="Keira Ticon"]).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom