Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanksgiving Leave of Absence

Our family's Thanksgiving vacation venue has changed last minute to the middle of nowhere Tennessee, meaning that I will be without internet from sometime on the 21st to sometime on the 27th. I'll have some time to get some writing down during that time for some of our (planned) threads and projects, but it'll likely be a while before they will actually appear here.

[member="Reshmar"] | [member="Suravi Teigra"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Arabella Darkhold"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Mabbik"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Horus"]

***​

Factory Staff ([member="Spencer Varanin"],[member="Darth Vitium"]),

I've got a few subs under way, and I'd rather not leave people waiting on me to get them through. Reshmar has graciously said that he can pick them up if needed, but if something comes up where he cannot judge them, these submissions are the only ones which people could potentially be waiting on me for:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom