Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's All She Wrote- Event Ending

And with that final post, the official threads of the Omega Event come to a close.

I want to thank everyone who participated. So many people put their heart and souls in to writing their parts of this story, and the effort was well and truly humbling. Each official thread had places that positively shone with the effort involved, and I doff my cap to all of the writers involved. Watching as some characters changed and developed, irrevocably different because of the how events unfolded is, always, awe inspiring.

I hope everyone enjoyed the event as much as I have, and again, thank you for helping make this everything that it was.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] was the real MVP of this event- I cannot even imagine the amount of work that went in to the fleeting, I probably would have died for real. In ADDITION to everything else he did.

And thank you as well to [member="Raziel"] , our third DM for Heart of Darkness, and [member="Taeli Raaf"] of the Ground Battle and everyone else who helped get this crazy shindig going!

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Irajah Ven"], [member="Taeli Raaf"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

This was amazeballs, thanks. :D

[member="Irajah Ven"] and to all the staff who made the event possible.

A heartfelt thanks on another wonderful memory filled event. This is why I keep coming back for more. To all my fellow writers, kudos and well played. May this event be a springboard for a thousand more stories to come. Thank you all for the honor and pleasure of your company.

Cheers!

Thanks much for hosting.

I know I didn't do anything substantial for the story (let's be real, I write a better fight than a compelling plot) but I had fun.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Lark

Saint of the Damned
I feel the same as some of the above. I had a ton of fun doing this, but my character is to new, to inexperienced, and not strong enough to really make an impact on the story.

Next time however...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom